Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sana perusmuodossa: bulgur Määritelmät:
- A member of the migratory Turkic people from Central Asia which conquered Moesia in the 7th century and settled what is now Bulgaria, and some of whom then migrated to the Volga basin to establish w:Volga Bulgaria, Volga Bulgaria.
- A Bulgarian.
- Of or relating to the Bulgars.
- The Turkic language of the Bulgar people.
- A historical group of Turkic dialects, the only extant member of which is Chuvash.
- Bulgarian, the South Slavic language spoken in Bulgaria.