Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The domain of a baron or baroness, usually as part of a larger kingdom or empire.
- (historical, Ireland) (altname, hundred, nodot=1), an English administrative division originally reckoned as comprising 100 hides and in various numbers composing counties.
- * (ante, 1687) W. Petty, ''The Political Anatomy of Ireland'', page 326:
- *: In Ireland... an head constable for each '''barony''' or hundred, being 252.
- * '''1873''', General Report on the Census of England, volume IV, page 181:
- *: The '''Baronies''' appear to have been formed successively on the submission of the Irish chiefs... the territory of each constituting a '''barony'''.
- (Scotland) Any large manor or estate, regardless of its owner's rank.
- (obsolete) The baronage: the body of barons in a realm.
- baronship, Baronship, the rank or position of a baron.
- (law) The legal tenure of a baron's land; military tenure.
Viimeisimmät haut: barony, come off, ravintokuitu, Ross River fever, entropies, progging, securities