Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A monarch of the British royal family during the sixteenth century. Specifically, King Henry VII and Henry VIII or one of his three children who ascended the throne.
- A style of dress popular in Britain during the sixteenth century.
- Pertaining to the British monarchs of the sixteenth century.
- Pertaining to the period of British history ruled by King Henry VII, Henry VIII and the children of Henry VIII.
- In the style of English buildings of the sixteenth century; using exposed wooden beams on the exterior.
Viimeisimmät haut: Tudor, liberalize, nasion, play it safe, transaxial plane, comiconomenclaturists, hullusti