Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act, officially titled the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act of 2002
- School of the Americas, a US Army training facility subsequently officially known as the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation
- Society of Actuaries, one of the two main professional societies of actuaries in the United States
- Society of Ancients, an international society based in the UK
- State of the art, the highest level of development
- (computing, networks) Start of Authority, in network computing, a SOA record identifies the authoritative Name Server for a specific DNS database segment
- (electronics) Semiconductor Optical Amplifier, a device that amplifies an optical signal directly
- (electronics) Safe operating area, the current conditions over which a device can be expected to operate without self-damage
- (psychology) Stimulus Onset Asynchrony, the time interval between the onset of a first stimulus and the onset of a second stimulus
- (transportation, in Finland) Standard abbreviation for Soinlahti railway station in Finland.
- (transportation, in Sweden) Standard abbreviation for Stordalen railway station in Sweden.
Viimeisimmät haut: SOA, exhumed, flutterboards, clerical collars, Feta cheese, tenous, tietokirjallisuus