Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- Of or pertaining to Acadia, its people, or their language or culture. (defdate, First attested in the early 19th century.)
- Of or pertaining to the Acadian epoch.
- A native of Acadia or their descendants who moved to Louisiana; a Cajun. (defdate, First attested in the early 18th century.)(R:SOED5)
- A French speaking descendant of the early settlers in the Maritime Provinces.
- Acadian French: the form of French spoken in Acadia.
- Acadian epoch; the Middle Cambrian; the geologic time period from 497 million year ago to 509 million year ago.