Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (lb, en, informal) An ice cream cone with two scoops of ice cream.
- (lb, en, roller coasters) A hill that levels off for a while about halfway down.
- (lb, en, informal) To dip a piece of food (e.g. a chip) into a communal sauce container after already having taken a bite of the food.
- (lb, en, informal) To be illegitimately compensated a second time for the same activity.
- (lb, en, informal) To draw a government pension or benefit for one job while also working in the government at another job, or to draw two pensions at the same time as a result of reaching the retirement criteria twice for the same entity.
- (lb, en, entertainment industry) To re-release a movie or TV series, sometimes as a compilation or with additional features.
- (lb, en, US, finance) To use a single debt instrument to obtain interest tax expense (and therefore a lower tax base) in two or more tax jurisdictions. As long as the practice follows the tax law of each jurisdiction, the practice is legal and can be likened to the use of a tax loophole.
- (lb, en, softball) To defeat a team twice in the finals.
- (lb, en, higher education) To enroll in a single class which will fulfill two different requirements of a course of study.