Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (en-past of, work)
- designed, Designed or executed in a particular manner or to a particular degree.
- wrought, Wrought.
- Processed in a particular way; prepared via labour.
- * '''1832''', James Justinian Morier, ''Zorhab the Hostage'', page 39:
- *: ...the light and elastic spear, made of the India bamboo, and tipped with the most perfectly '''worked''' steel, which he now held in his hand...
- decorated, Decorated or embellished; embroidered.
- * '''1803''', William Alexander, ''The Costume of the Russian Empire'', page 84:
- *: ...and many of them, at least when young, wear only a '''worked''' piece of linen over their head.
- Prepared so as to demonstrate the steps required.