Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A person who plays at two positions, not good enough at either to be restricted to it.
- A shot that is hit between the legs.
- A computing device that is smaller than a traditional laptop, but larger than a PDA.
- A professional wrestler who is neutral or morally ambiguous; neither a face nor a heel, or showing no favoritism to either allegiance.
- A person, machine or piece of software that performs tweening.
- A film that falls between two genres (and thus may not be easily marketed).