Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
sign on (suomeksi)
- The time of day when a radio or television station begins broadcasting, usually after being off the air for several hours.
- To join something, after signing.
- To commit oneself, as to a project, a goal, on organization, a cause.
- To begin broadcasting a radio or television signal, usually at the beginning of a broadcasting day and after being off the air for several hours.
- To log on; to start using a computer, radio, etc., or to start talking.
- To receive unemployment benefits.
Viimeisimmät haut: sign on, paleogenomics, unplumbable, express, lyhdyt, secretary-general, synoviums