Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- a sea-going vessel ride, riding at anchor in a road or bay.
- A clumsy vessel that works its way from one anchorage to another by means of the tides.
- A horse for riding on the road.
- A bicycle, or tricycle, adapted for common roads, rather than for the racing track, usually of classic style & steel-framed.
- One who drives much; a coach driver.
- A hunter who keeps to the roads instead of following the hounds across country.
- An open automobile having a front seat and a rumble seat.
- A person who lives along the road.