Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A person, especially a Native American, who cultivates and harvests rice.
- A utensil used to extrude soft foods (such as, and especially, cooked potato) through holes about the diameter of a grain of rice.
- An imported automobile from an Oriental country, deemed inferior because it is low-powered and/or cheap.
- A person who drives such an automobile.
- A person who modifies such an automobile using after-market parts to give it the appearance of being more powerful or sporty.