Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- coming into view suddenly from a concealed position
- opening out to form a three-dimensional structure when the page of a book is opened
- Something that pop up, pops up.
- A pop-up advertisement; an advertisement that is triggered to appear on a computer screen when an internet user accesses a particular web page.
- A ball that has been hit to a considerable height above the infield or the shallow outfield; a pop fly.
- A folded paper element that forms a three-dimensional structure when a folded paper product, such as a book or greeting card, is opened.
- A temporary restaurant.