Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
pan and scan (suomeksi)
- Formatted to fit within proportions of a 1.33:1 or 1.78:1 aspect ratio television screen, with sides of the original widescreen image (especially 2.35:1 aspect ratio) cropped off.
- The method or practice of adjusting widescreen film images, especially 2.35:1 or 2.39:1 aspect ratio, so that they can be shown within the proportions of a 1.33:1 or 1.78:1 aspect ratio television screen, by cropping off sides of the original widescreen image, as opposed to letterboxing.
- A movie recording employing this technology.
- To adjust widescreen film images so that they can be shown with standard television aspect ratios by cropping the original image, i.e. using pan and scan methods.
- To crop out (a character or object) when performing the pan and scan process, resulting in the deletion of a character or object.
Viimeisimmät haut: pan and scan, koputus, hæmostasis, paragraphos, hopeaniskamesikko, hyväksytetty, sheer