Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- The vertical edge of a sail that is closest to the direction of the wind.
- The act of sailing a ship close to the wind.
- The roundest part of a ship's bow.
- The forward or weather leech of a sail, especially of the jib, spanker, and other fore-and-aft sails.
- To shake due to being trimmed improperly.
- To alter course to windward so that the sails luff. (Alternatively ''luff up'')
- to let out [a sail] so that it luffs.
- To alter the vertical angle of the jib of a crane so as to bring it level with the load.