Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- An act of knocking down or the condition of being knocked down.
- An overwhelming blow.
- (cx, slang, dated, lang=en) Very strong ale or beer.
- A genetically modified organism that carries one or more genes in its chromosomes that has been made less active or had its expression reduced.
- The use of a reagent such as an oligonucleotide with sequence complementary to an active gene or its mRNA transcript, to interfere with the expression of said gene.
- The condition of a sailboat being pushed abruptly to horizontal, with the mast parallel to the water surface.
- a short pass played downwards, for example from the head onto someone's feet.
- powerful enough to overwhelm or knock down
- reduced in price, originally to a price below which an article would not be sold by the auctioneer
- Capable of being taken apart for packing or removal.
- (cx, of a rivet head, lang=en) To be formed into a head by upsetting in fastening.