Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (''3D graphics'') Having selectively removed surface elements of a three-dimensional model that make internal features visible, but without sacrificing the outer context entirely.
- A cut to a shot of person listening to a speaker so that the audience can see the listener's reaction.
- The interruption of a continuously filmed action by inserting a view of something else.
- A coat with a tapered frontline.
- A diagram or model having outer layers removed so as to show the interior