Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- bald, Bald.
- unfledged, Unfledged (of a young bird).
- immature, Immature, lacking in life experience.
- Lacking color or firmness (of some kinds of insects or other arthropods, such as spiders, just after ecdysis). teneral, Teneral.
- shallow, Shallow or weak-willed.
- unburnt, Unburnt (of a brick)
- A callow young bird.
- A callow or teneral phase of an insect or other arthropod, typically shortly after ecdysis, while the skin still is hardening, the colours have not yet become stable, and as a rule, before the animal is able to move effectively.