Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
blue moon (suomeksi)
- The moon tinted towards blue as it appears in the sky, caused by dust or smoke in the atmosphere.
- An extra full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year, namely:
- The third full moon in a quarter that contains four rather than the usual three full moons.
- The second of two full moons that occur in the same calendar month.
- A long time.
- A flavor of sweet ice cream that is popular in the w:Midwestern United States, Midwestern U.S. and is a component of w:Superman ice cream, Superman ice cream.
Viimeisimmät haut: blue moon, lisä, peritubular capillary, Jacot tool, loi, cash on delivery, catastasis