Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A tree of the orange family ((taxlink, Citrus bergamia, species, noshow=1)), having a roundish or pear-shaped fruit, from the rind of which an essential oil of delicious odor is extracted, much prized as a perfume. Also, the fruit.
- The essence or perfume made from the fruit.
- A variety of snuff perfumed with bergamot.
- Either of two plants of the mint family noted for their bergamot-like scent:
- (taxlink, Mentha × piperita, species, noshow=1), nothosubspecies ''citrata'', more commonly known as (vern, bergamot mint, pedia=1)
- ''Monarda didyma'', also known as (vern, American bergamot, pedia=1) or bee balm.
- A variety of pear.
- A coarse tapestry, manufactured from flock of cotton or hemp, mixed with ox's or goat's hair.