Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- To earn, earn by labor; earn money or one's living. — ''w:Forby, Forby''.
- To thrive or grow; to ripen.
- Having lost the power of development, and become rotten, as eggs; putrid.
- unfruitful, Unfruitful or confused, as brains; muddled. ''w:John Dryden, John Dryden''.
- Liquid filth; mire.
- lees, Lees; dregs.
- To make addle; to grow addle; to muddle; as, he '''addled''' his brain.
- To cause fertilised eggs to lose viability, by killing the developing embryo within through shaking, piercing, freezing or oiling, without breaking the shell.
- A foolish or dull-witted fellow.