Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- A member or supporter of the Conservative Party, which evolved from Royalist politicians; historically associated with upholding the rights of the monarchy and the privileges of the established Church.
- One who is like a British Tory; someone politically conservative.
- A member or supporter of the Conservative Party of Canada, one of that party's predecessors, or an affiliated provincial political party.
- A member of the political factions that sought to exclude w:James II of England, James, Duke of York from the throne of England (the Exclusioners) in the 17th century.
- An Irish rebel fighting against English rule at the end of the Confederate War and Cromwellian invasion; later extended to other rebels or bandits.
- A loyal British citizen.
- A Union sympathizer.
- Of or belonging to the Tory Party or the Conservative Party.
- Of or belonging to the Conservative Party of Canada, one of that party's predecessors, or an affiliated provincial political party.