Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (surname, habitational, from=Old English)
- The w:House of Lancaster, House of Lancaster, a dynasty of English kings and one of the opposing factions involved in the 15th century w:Wars of the Roses, Wars of the Roses. The name comes from the fact that its members were descended from w:John of Gaunt, John of Gaunt, 1st Duke of Lancaster; their symbol was a red rose.
- The City of Lancaster, a UK local government district with city status in Lancashire in North West England. Its main settlement is Lancaster, from which it obtained its city status.
- A city in Lancashire, in the northwest of England, UK.
- Any of various settlements that take their name from the city in Lancashire. See w:Lancaster (disambiguation), Lancaster (disambiguation) on Wikipedia for a list.
- A type of four-engined British bomber aircraft built by w:Avro, Avro during World War 2.