Käännettävä sana (suomeksi tai englanniksi):
- (non-gloss definition, A street name, typically for a wide road; a broad way.)
- The wide road which runs diagonally through Manhattan, New York City.
- (non-gloss definition, A place name for a settlement which grew up around such a road. For example, wikipedia:Broadway, Worcestershire, Broadway, Worcestershire, wikipedia:Broadway, Somerset, Broadway, Somerset.)
- The theater district of Manhattan.
- The theatres in the Broadway theatre district; especially those covered by contracts between the owners and theatrical unions.
- The American theater industry.
- The government of Manitoba.
- One of two villages in England.
- A village in County Wexford, Ireland.
- A town in North Carolina.
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A town in Virginia.
- The highest straight in poker, ace-king-queen-jack-ten.
- flashy, Flashy; showy.